Celebrating Another Hotel Award
Sevenhill Hotel took home another annual title at the Australian Hotel Association’s SA Industry Awards for Excellence. The 2022 annual gala dinner event was held at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Tuesday the 18th October. The AHA|SA Awards for Excellence is the highlight of the South Australian hotel calendar, bringing together hotel industry members and associates from all corners of the state to celebrate the hospitality industry and recognise those hotels that have achieved excellence.
The Sevenhill Hotel have now won this prestigious award 5 years now. This is credit to the owners, married couple, Paul Longbottom and Kate Shadiac who will celebrate 10 years of ownership later this year. They spent the night at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre with their staff, including Head Chef Ashley Coad, and front of house managers, Jo & Madi.
Other awards the Hotel has won include:
- Australian Hotel Awards
- Best Country Dining in SA 2022, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- Community Service & Support 2019
- National Hotel Awards Finalist
- 2022, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- SA Tourism Awards
- 2021 Finalist
- South Australian Tourism Commission
- Quality Tourism Accreditation – current
- Sustainable Tourism Accreditation – current