Sevenhill Hotel are once again in the Finals for 3 categories this year.
Nominations for the Australian Hotels Association (AHA) SA Awards for Excellence have been entered for 2022.
The AHA|SA Awards for Excellence are recognised as the most prestigious awards in the hospitality industry, honouring the achievement of excellence in a wide range of categories. Winners will be announced at the annual gala dinner being held at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on Tuesday 18 October 2022. The AHA|SA Awards for Excellence is the highlight of the South Australian hotel calendar, bringing together hotel industry members and associates from all corners of the state to celebrate our vibrant industry and recognise those hotels that have achieved excellence. If successful in specific categories the Sevenhill Hotel will then have the opportunity to compete as a finalist in the AHA National Hotel Awards, like they have done in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020.
AWARDS owners Paul & Kate have received since owning the business for 9 years.
SA Awards for Excellence – Australian Hotels Association (AHA):
- 2016 COMMUNITY SERVICE & SUPPORT (certificate of recognition)
- 2017 BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2018 BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2019 BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2019 AHA SA Community Service & Support
- 2020 BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
National Awards for Excellence AHA
- 2017 Finalist BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2018 Finalist BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2019 Finalist BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
- 2020 Finalist BEST COUNTRY DINING in SA
SA Tourism Awards
- 2021 Finalist
2020: In top 10 Best Schnitzels in SA https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/messenger/east-hills/sas-best-schnitzel-winner-parkside-pub-earl-of-leicester-tops-voting/news-story/87799bdb0db8c11d7b232bc4ad33613a
2019: QANTAS voted us Best Chicken Schnitzels https://www.qantas.com/travelinsider/en/explore/australia/best-chicken-schnitzel-pubs-restaurants-in-australia.html